Simple Guide for PBN 2020
May 6, 2020
A PBN (private blog network) is a collection of high authority websites and blogs of the same owner that is specially used for safe back-linking for the money website.
*A money website is an actual website that you want to rank to make money online.
The purpose of the PBN to get a high rank in organic searches as soon as possible!!
Is it Against Google Algos:
Yes!! It is somewhere true. Google does not like to manipulate the information. The core Google team tries to make all the information focused, pure, right, and natural.
Where some time PBNs do not follow this guideline. But you can use it with some safeguard points which I will discuss in end.
Why Still People Doing:
Back-Links and link juice are still important for the keywords ranking in 2020. Creating a spam-free backlinks is not an easy task. Therefore, I believe creating your own blogs with a variation of the blog chain is much easier than any other SEO technique but no doubt it takes high investment and long term commitment.
How to create PBNs
There are 2 option for this:
- New Domain:
Purchase your own domains with respect to your niche like if you have a furniture money website then for PBNs best choice will be Home decor, Interior design, etc.
Where to Purchase new Domains:
*what ever you find the best option for web Hosting.
Important Things To Note About When Purchasing Domains:
If you are order bulk domains, make sure their IPs should be different and not in the C section.
2: Buy Expire or Expiring Domain:
Expired Domain – A domain that fully dropped and is available to register from any registrar at standard domain registration costs. These tend to be weaker and take months to age before being worth linking.
Expiring Domain – A domain that reached its expiration date but was held onto by the registrar for auctioning / selling. These domains retain their age i.e. if the previous owner registered it 5 years ago, it remains a domain registered for 5 years.
Where to Purchase Expire or Expiring Domains:
Option 1 – Finding a Broker
Following are the best broker where you can check your domains
Option 2 – Using Auction Websites
Before scraping was popular, most people would buy domains from auctions. These are expiring domains, they keep their age because the registrar is selling it off after the owner failed to renew it.
Some auction sites you can look at are:
- NameJet – Potential to find high-quality options
- GoDaddy Auctions – Used to be THE place to buy PBN domains
- NameCheap Auctions – Thousands available in the marketplace
Here are a few domain registrars to try:
- Dynadot (quick heads up, these guys show your name even if you purchase whois protection)
- GoDaddy (watch out for their expensive renewal fees)
Key Matrices to Check:
- Referring Domain A metric that shows the number of websites that link to the domain you are looking up. Anything above 30 is good enough here.
- Spam Free Backlinks – This is the number of links the website has. If a single website links to the domain 3 times, then it’s 3 backlinks but only 1 referring domain, also make sure backlinks quality if it’s coming from Blog comments, Directories, Forum posts, Free website builders/blogs/web 2.0, etc. you need to check it further or leave it not to get penalize Because it will not worth at all to you PBNS. For this use the Ahrefs tool.
- Natural Anchor Text: Anchor text is the text used when linking to a page or website. If there’s fake goods, viagra, or adult-themed anchors, it was probably used for spam. Switch to the Anchors page in Ahrefs to see the full breakdown.
Once you purchase domain weather is new or old. The next step is to set up the right theme for PBNs.
Following are these:
- Search Simple Theme
- Install word press or any CRM you want to work
- Create landing pages w.r.t categories
- Friendly Navigation
- Side banners options and offer display banners
- Appropriate Footer with a call to action links
The purpose of PBNS is to generate good content and boost your keywords. here is two option you can choose.
- Write Fresh content for all pages and categories
- Upload the old content of the previously published on the same blog with small additional information.
( it will be safe because previously content is no longer index and you can reuse it)
After uploading the content next step is to link your money website to the right context with the variation of the right keyword, here you need to take a very serious decision. Keep eye on competitors keywords and make a variation from there and link your website.
There are multiple types of links based on the position they’re located:
- Footer = Links from the footer of a website
- Sidebar = Links from the sidebar of a website
- Image = Links from an image (ideally with optimized alt text)
- Contextual = Links from within content
- Create one new blog post to link to each money site
- No more than 1 link per money site
- Keep all links permanently on the homepage (usually restricts you to about 8 links, if every post on your site doesn’t include a link)
- Try to include around 4 links in total to authority sites
Advanced Strategies Not to Get Penalize !!
PBNs are quite safe making save backlinks if and if only you focus on IPs and hosted networks of blogs. Here is some smart move which can be played:
- Network Clustering
- Dedicated IPs for Each PBNs
- Different Hosting Providing
If you want to do some smart tricks with your competitors. Don’t let them know about your ranking factors. For hiding your PBNs from the eye of your competitors Put this code to .htaccess file and see the magic
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*rogerbot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*exabot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*mj12bot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*dotbot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*gigabot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*ahrefsbot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*sitebot.* bad_bot
SetEnvIfNoCase User-Agent .*spbot.* bad_bot
Allow from all
Deny from env=bad_bot
Outsourcing and Creating System: PBNs need high professional analytic skill, lost of investment and hard work to make successful
For more assistance contact us
About the Author: webessen